Friday, January 14, 2011

Our group members


hello...i'm nur syakirah binti azami. I'm from Tanah Merah, Kelantan and i'm 21 years old. The course that i'm taking in UKM is Geography and i like this subject very much.My hobbies during my free time are reading novels, watching television, listening to the radio and playing badminton. When i grow up, i want to be a profesional teacher and teach Geography. I want to be a teacher because i really like this work and i can help all people like students to be successful in their lives. Although, i choose to be a teacher also, i want our country have more development which has many intelligent people. That's why i want to be a teacher.Besides, in my family i have five siblings and i'm the youngest. I have two brothers and two sisters. My father work as a farmer and my mother is just houswife. I love so much to all my family especially my parent. That's all about me....................




 Hi everyone! My name is Siti Munirah binti Zakaria. I am 20 years old. I was born on 23rd April 1990 in Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bharu. I come from Johor. I am taking Develpoment Science in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. I am first year student in second semester. I am staying at  Kolej Pendeta Za'ba. I have three siblings and I am the first daughter in my family. I have a sister and brother. My sister has finished her schooling. While my brother is still in schooling in form two. My father's name is Zakaria bin Ejum. He is self-employed. My mother's name is Salbiah binti Negmat. She is a housewife. My hobby is reading, watching movie, and listening to music. My favourite books are thriller novels written by Ramlee Awang Murshid. My favourite subject during my secondary school was a geography. It is because geography is a reading subject and I like to read. I like this subject because from this subject I am able to learn about the natural phenomenon that occurs on the earth. For example the Tsunami that occured on 2004. In geography, I can learn and understand how the process during the phenomenon occured. My least favourite subject is mathematics because it is a counting subject and I have to remember a lot of formula.....


Hi! My  name is  Nurfara Juliana  bt. Jamil. I am 20 years old. I come from Tanjung Malim,Perak. I am taking Development Science at UKM as a major subject  and I am the first  year students. I am  staying at Kolej Ibrahim Yaakub. I have five members in my family. My father  works as a security guard at Alliance Bank at Damansara and my mother is a housewife. I have three siblings and I am  the second. My younger sister is still studying and my sister work as a nurse at Hospital Selayang. I like listening to music and singing. I want to be an inspector police or pilot but the course that I take is not related. In secondary school, I love to learn Mathemathics because this subject is simple and I like to count. Another reason is the subject is to memorize the formula compared to reading subject like History. History is one of the subject that I do not like. It is because I do not like read and this subject is difficult to memorise and so boring.  That is all about me....



      

2 comments:

  1. I think this blog is very nice to be able to provide information and warnings to road users.statistik road accidents is increasing every day. the existence of this blog, is expected to reduce accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes exactly..I hope this blog is to provide awareness to other road users and as a warning to them.

    ReplyDelete